Save energy costs with Maxsys Fuel Systems
Reduce your carbon footprint and promote energy efficiency
Maxsys Fuel Systems Ltd is a US owned clean tech company based in the UK. They provide an established and scientifically recognised fuel saving technology, guaranteed to cut energy costs and reduce carbon emissions of at least 5%.
Already the choice of many Superbrands and Blue Chip companies throughout the world, the Maxsys Fuel Systems offer gas and oil efficiency savings to businesses operating within a wide range of industries: automotive, brewing, chemicals, dairy, food & drink, insulation, minerals, NHS, packaging & paper, pharmaceuticals, plastics, steel and textiles.
Fully compatible with most industrial burners and combustion plant, the Maxsys Fuel Systems provide:
- A minimum of 5% annual savings in energy bills (natural gas, gas oil, fuel oils, etc.)
- A short return on investment
- Trouble free, retrofit technology, easily integrated with existing combustion equipment
- Measurable reductions in harmful emissions, including CO, CO2, VOC and SOX
- Significant energy efficiency improvements
- Reduced maintenance costs with more complete and cleaner combustion
Typical Maxsys Fuel Systems installations include steam raising boilers, high pressure hot water boilers, most dryer plants including hood, fluid bed, band, spray and rotary, thermal oxidizers, salt evaporators, incinerators, thermal oil heaters, curing stations, rotary kilns, tunnel kilns, rotary furnaces and paint ovens, running on any gaseous fuels and liquid (such as natural gas, propane, butane, etc.; gas or diesel oil, fuel oils including kerosene and heavy fuel oil).
With present customers reporting fuel savings in the range of £2,000 to £20,000 per month and an ROI at between 3 and 24 months, Maxsys Fuel Systems Ltd. is leading the way in providing financially and environmentally sound futures for the energy intensive markets.